Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY TWENTY-THREE


Mom and Dad came to see me at noon for a feeding and I WAS READY!!! Dad got to hold me for an hour and a half and said the feeling was indescribable! What a great day God has blessed us with! While Dad was holding me my nurse gave me a new, clean bed, I'm going to sleep well tonight! My nurse also told Mom and Dad that my infection was cleared up and I no longer needed antibiotics! So just to recap, I no longer need antibiotics, blood pressure medicine, insulin or the lights for jaundice. With God's help and your continued thoughts and prayers I am making progress! I cannot wait till Mom gets to hold me, which should be Tuesday or Wednesday, but as you know I do things on my own terms, I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! :D :D

    (And so sorry I accidentally commented while signed in as you, after fixing the PayPal link :/ hehe)

    ReplyDelete