Saturday, April 3, 2010

DAY NINE


Alright, OK, I listened to mom, dad and the nurses. My 8 p.m. check went really well, My sugars went from over 200 to 107, they were able to lower my blood pressure medicine and lower the settings on my ventilator. The light used to help me with jaundice did not have to be on today, so I was able to take my shades off.


The goal now is to continue lowering the blood pressure medicine so that I can start taking milk.
The test for infection came back negative but the doctor wants to continue the antibotic for the full seven day course, just to be safe. Mom and Dad were so happy about how today went that they called everyone immediately to share the good news and Dad even posted a status update on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Great news!! Continue to listen to those nurses and doctors (and always your mom and dad)... Lots of people love you so much, Maxwell.... and love hearing your progresses. Stay strong and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete