Monday, April 5, 2010

DAY TEN




Happy Easter everyone! Mom and Dad brought me some gifts, a monkey snuggie from Aunt Kacy and an awesome cap from Aunt Kristin! Today was another good day, my glucose numbers were good again and my blood pressure medicine was lowered even more! Tomorrow is going to be another big day, the doctor wants to do a chest x-ray and an echo of my heart. I know mom and dad are just waiting for the doctor to say that I can start taking milk, but there are so many things that go into making that decision. Even though all my "numbers" are good and going in the right direction, they still have me on the larger ventilator and and I am needing more help than I have previously. My lungs are still developing and that will just take time. The doctor and nurses will know more on Monday when they get the results back from the x-ray and echo. Thank you so much for all the prayers, God is answering them!

No comments:

Post a Comment