Friday, April 16, 2010

DAY TWENTY-ONE


Milk IS what to drink! YUMMY!! Mom and Dad sure do like feeding me and they tell everyone that they know "He's a Parker, we knew he would do well at eating!" The doctor decided to take me off my pain medication and I know Mom and Dad are happy about that, but OUCH!, I still hurt a little. The nurses are still watching the fluid in my right lung and say that should get better over the next few weeks. My neighbors are really nice, but when they cry, I cry, it really upsets me, which upsets Mom, I can't win!

Mom tells me that this is "good day" #4, thank you for your continued prayers! God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. All right Max! Sorry you're hurting some, but your mom & dad know what's best about the pain meds. Try to ignore your neighbors! :)

    ReplyDelete