Saturday, May 1, 2010

DAY THIRTY-SEVEN




The first picture you see is me patting myself on the back for having an awesome day, the second is my Mom holding me, and the third is of course, the happy family!! WOO HOO!!!! Today has been a day of many changes, my milk has been increased to 18ccs and my IV was taken out (after this picture was taken). When Mom called and checked on me tonight the nurse let her know that I was resting comfortably and that my blood test came back good, hopefully that means they lower the settings on my ventilator in the morning!! Mom, Dad and I got to be together for an hour and we talked about all sorts of things like all the fun things we would do when I get to come home, it was nice! God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. My heart is overflowing with joy at the sight of all three of you together! Yes, God is truly AWESOME and MIGHTY!
    I love you, Maxwell!

    Aunt Bessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good indeed! It's so wonderful to see your mom hold you close to her heart! The smiles on your parents faces says it all. I am so excited for you and your family! The day WILL come when you get to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Such an amazing milestone. My son was a 26 weeker. the day of his birth is mostly a terrifying memory, but the first day I got to hold him is still the happiest day of my life.

    ReplyDelete