Thursday, May 6, 2010

DAY FORTY-TWO


Have I mentioned lately that I am just hanging out this week, well it's Thursday and my plan has been successful so far. Have I also mentioned how much I love sleeping on my tummy? When Mom and Dad came to visit, I put my hand near my mouth and Dad said "look he is sucking his thumb"! Mom was not excited about that at all and quickly located my pacifier. She just does not get that purple is NOT my color! The doctor did not make any changes today, he is satisfied with the progress I am currently making and the nurse mentioned to Mom today that I looked really good. I have changed a lot since the last time she got to take care of me and she was impressed. Mom, Dad and I had a good visit this evening and I cannot wait to see them tomorrow, the rumor is Mom gets to hold me again and I get a new bed! Check back tomorrow for pictures of me and Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Leighton loved sleeping on his stomach, too! It must feel more snuggly or something. I'm glad you get to do that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that no news is good news since the blog hasn't had a new entry since Thursday.

    ReplyDelete