Monday, May 31, 2010

DAY SIXTY-TWO


Mom and Dad get to hold me anytime they want now and me and my man monkey still hang out and talk a lot! The eye doctor came again today to check my eyes. Mom was explaining to me that because I was born early my eyes are still growing and the doctor wants to make sure they grow good and strong. Mom did warn me though that I come from a long line of people who wear glasses, but I think that would be cool, to look like Mom and Dad. The doctor said that he wanted to continue monitoring the growth of the blood vessels on my eyes, they are doing OK now, but he just wants to make sure they continue growing correctly. The occupational therapist made a split for my club foot, she likes how my foot looks since we started the range of motion exercises and thinks that I will not need surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment