Monday, May 24, 2010

DAY SIXTY


Mom got to hold me unexpectedly because of a horrible smell coming from my isolet, the smell was in my isolet, but it came from my diaper to begin with, WOW I feel better and I may or may not weigh as much as the nurses thought. After the nurse disinfected my bed I was snuggled back up and got to eat dinner! Today was a plateau day, all of my lab work came back and only minor changes were made to my existing supplements, they increased my milk to 1 ounce every three hours, and they took me off the CPAP, so all I have now is the nasal cannula. Saturday was a minor set back to my overall progress, but I have regained that ground and continue to move forward. Mom and Dad continue to get cards from friends and friends of friends, I cannot tell you how awesome this is and how it lifts their spirits and reminds them how powerful prayer is. God is great and He has blessed me immensely!

3 comments:

  1. Katherine, I read your postings daily and am so glad that God is all so powerful and with you and your precious family. May God continue to bless you each and everyday.

    Hebrews 13:8
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

    Nancy McMahan
    Stockdale, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so good Max! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure other mommy and daddys are proud of their baby but I think this blog should be published. It would help other parents immensely.

    ReplyDelete