Monday, May 17, 2010

DAY FIFTY-THREE

Today has been another milestone day. The doctor decided not to give me a transfusion, he increased my milk to 26 ccs, I finished my eye medicine and my pain medication. Mom and Dad came to visit me at 5:00 p.m. and we spent almost an hour together and made plans for Mom and I to kangaroo care on Wednesday! When Mom called to check on me at 9:00 p.m. the nurse told her that I now weigh three pounds! Tomorrow when Mom and Dad come to visit me again mom will bring clothes for me to wear when I weigh 3 pounds 8 ounces, which may be by the end of the week! Thank you for all of your support, love and encouragement, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You are so mighty Max! You have made amazing progress. So many people love you and your wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before we know it Max will be struttin' around the nursery....diaper hangin' low....checkin' out the babes nearby..... shouting "B.Y.O.B....my crib....midnight!"

    ReplyDelete