Sunday, May 9, 2010

DAY FORTY-FIVE



Happy Mother's Day Mom! So what do you think of my art project, that ink was messy! I ended up getting ink everywhere and had to get a bath and wash my hair today. Today has been another good day, the nurses were talking though and they decided that if I need an additional breathing treatment between my scheduled one every twelve hours that would be OK. The doctor and nurses continue to be pleased with my progress, as are Mom and Dad. The nurses updated Mom and Dad on my length and weight, drum roll please! I am 14 3/4 inches long and I weigh 2 pounds and 9 ounces. I hope all the Moms had a wonderful day, kiss your babies and tell them how special they are. Please continue to pray for me and my parents. God is good!






3 comments:

  1. Simply precious! I bet your mom LOVED it and will cherish it forever! Will be fun to compare the size of your hands when you are older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I loved viewing your Mother's Day gift, Max, and I can guarantee you that Mom will cherish it forever and ever!! Continue to grow and gain strength, little darling; you and your parents are in my prayers daily. I am soooo pleased at your progress and excited about your weight gain. Keep up the good blogging!

    Karen (Kristin Anderson's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tubby, aka Max: What a wonderful gift you gave your parents. They will cherish it forever.

    ReplyDelete