Sunday, May 16, 2010

DAY FIFTY-TWO


I love playing opossum with Mom! This is how it works, Dad and I will be talking and I will do something cute and he will say "oh look at that" and when Mom rushes over to get a peek, I quickly close my eyes and try REALLY hard not to smile.
Today was a plateau day, which is fine by me because of all the changes that happened yesterday. The doctor plans to do lab work tomorrow and more than likely I will be getting a blood transfusion. The doctor has held off on the transfusion for a few days because there is a fine line between teaching my body to make blood and giving me blood to help me continue grow and develop. Things are going well and God has blessed me, please continue to offer up prayers, especially prayers of thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment