Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DAY SIXTY-EIGHT

Before you send Mom notes, comments and emails about no picture with my latest post, I spoke to her and she said it would not happen again. I will tell you though that my outfit was really cute, it was footed pajamas and the feet had monkeys on them. Today was another plateau day, the doctor came by to see how I was doing and he adjusted my supplements and increased my milk to 35 ounces. My current weight is 4 pounds 2 ounces and I am 15 inches long. Mom and I were talking this evening about the rest of my stay in the hospital, she just wants me to do my best and take my time to grow big and strong. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!

3 comments:

  1. Maxwell, you are doing amazing! Keep up the good work and you will be home with your Mom and Dad soon. You and your parents are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, I just wanted to tell you hi, and that I've been praying for you from the beginning. I know your mom's dad through blogging, and I'm pretty sure from what he's told me you are in a super duper wonderful family and you are blessed beyond measure as one of God's precious children. Keep up the great work - you are one tough little guy!
    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxwell... I have been following this blog since its beginning and am so thankful that you are growing stronger as time goes on! I just had my own baby a few weeks early and he is still in the NICU but thankfully it looks as if he can come home to us this week. But I know how challenging some days can be. God bless you, and I looks forward to the outcome of your journey.

    ReplyDelete