Friday, June 18, 2010

DAY SEVENTY-NINE

Today was the care conference with the doctor. The plan is to begin weaning me off of my supplements, like caffeine and diuretics, lower the protein in my milk and raise the calories and have me take my milk form a bottle instead of a tube. The doctor told Mom and Dad that I will more then likely come home with oxygen, but the nurses will teach them how to monitor that before I go home. Today for me is another plateau day, I am feeling good and I am really glad there is a plan in place for me to go home. The doctor did tell Mom and Dad that my discharge date will not be until the end of July and that is if everything goes well. I will try my very best to have everything go well, I will listen to Mom and Dad and the doctors and nurses and grow big and strong. Please continue to pray for me and Mom and Dad as we see the end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment