Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAY EIGHTY-NINE


Today was another big day, that doctor is sneaky! He lowered my liters of air to 3.0 without saying anything to me! Mom came to see me this morning and gave me a bath and the doctor came by to see how I was doing and the only thing I heard was that my milk would increase another 3 ccs to 48. Then I saw a lot of hand movements and smiles and that was it. I took another 30 ccs from a bottle this afternoon and then Mom and Dad came to visit with me. This picture was taken when Mom and Dad were there and they were talking with me about how I was feeling and that they were very proud of me and then they let me in on the secret that the doctor had lowered my air again. That doctor is sneaky, but he knows what he is doing because when Mom called to check on me later in the evening I was holding my own and resting comfortably. The eye doctor comes tomorrow to check on me and I will keep you posted. Thank you for your continued prayers and well wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Max, for being so strong. You make all of us smile when we think we can't smile any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, we are very glad about the progress Maxwell has made. We will continue to pray. We hope he goes home soon. We also can't wait until his shower Sunday!!!!
    The Bakers (Steve, Stephanie, and Olivia

    ReplyDelete