Friday, June 18, 2010

DAY EIGHTY




Mom and Dad think I look good in hats, which one do you like better? Today I weigh 5 pounds, 4 ounces and I am 16 1/2 inches long. I am still on 5 liters of oxygen, remember I tried 4 liters a couple of times but got really tired. At 1:30 today the doctor moved me to 3.5 liters and tricked me, it worked! I am able to tolerate it, YEAH! Mom and I are always talking about how I am just like Dad, today we talked about how I run "hot" my body temperature always seems a little bit warmer than typical, but when the nurses run tests to make sure I am not sick the tests come back normal, which is great. I have started talking to the nurses about not wrapping me in a blanket, why can I not just lay around with my clothes on, why a blanket too? They wrap me in a blanket anyway, until I get "warm" again and then sometimes, I get to lay around in my clothes and "cool" off.

No comments:

Post a Comment