Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DAY NINETY-SIX



Well, I think I have turned the corner and you know what, Mom was right, I feel much better after my bath! When Mom was talking to the doctor today he mentioned he was glad that even though I was sick I continued to eat well and did not experience additional respiratory issues. As I have always said, I am holding my own. The doctor said that he would draw more blood on Thursday and do another urine test on Friday. If I have turned the corner and really am getting better the doctor said we could try a bottle again at the end of the week, there were other things said but the adults were whispering so I could not make out the rest of the plan, do happen to know what they said? If you do please let me in on the secret! When Mom and Dad came to see me tonight I was sitting up in bed and was about to get in the swing, I am not sure if I like the swing just yet, but I do love sitting up looking at everyone and everything!

















No comments:

Post a Comment