Monday, June 21, 2010

DAY EIGHTY-SEVEN



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Benjamin Allen Parker! Did you know that I have the same middle name as my Dad, how awesome is that? Dad loved my card. It had two puppies on it, a Dad puppy and a son puppy and they were doing fun things together like playing and reading books. On the inside of the card the puppies were holding hands, I wrote my name on the little puppy and Dad's name on the big puppy and then I drew a beard on the big puppy because Dad has a beard. Mom gave Dad his gift at the house, do you know what he got? He got a weed eater, he asked for it and he got it. Guess what, I weigh 5 pounds 14 ounces and I took 30 ml of milk from my bottle today, woo hoo!!! Today has been a great day, God is so good and he has a plan for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment