Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DAY NINETY-FIVE


No big changes today. The doctor and nurses made slight changes to my supplements due to my increased weight and and lowered the calories in my milk from 28 to 26. The doctor did mention to Mom that because I have a urinary tract infection he would like to make sure that the urine is not going from my bladder back to my kidneys. This is done through a dye test and can be done on an outpatient basis after I go home or can be taken care of at the same time the doctor repairs my hernias. When Mom came to visit me this morning I was sweating, she told me that I was getting better and I would probably feel a lot better tomorrow, especially after I had my bath. Thank you for the prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Get better Maxwell!!! You need to go home soon!! Can't wait to meet you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete