Monday, June 14, 2010

DAY SEVENTY-THREE




Remember I told you that I have protein shakes, well they take a lot of energy to digest and they make me a stinky boy, if you know what I mean. Because of the name I have made for myself with the nurses they asked Mom to bring me some nice smellling shampoo and lotion. Today was the first day that I got to take a bath and use my new shampoo and lotion. Mom and Dad got to bath me and it was really nice. I got to wear my new shorts that Mom got from Build-A-Bear, where she got my awesome overalls, they do not look like a skirt so I feel much better! after my bath Mom and Dad went to get me some things for my crib. The nurses suggested that they get a mobile, a mirror and something that I can watch when I lay on my side, and boy did they come through! The nurses suggested these things because I am getting to be a big boy, I am tracking with my eyes and they do not want me to get bored in my crib. I now weigh 4 pounds, 12 ounces and I am 16 1/2 inches long. My doctor increased my milk to 37 ccs, that is almost 10 ounces a day, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment