Thursday, June 24, 2010

DAY NINETY

The eye doctor came today and he reported no changes which is fantastic, that means that my eyes have not gotten worse and they should self-correct over time. The eye doctor came in the morning and I was exhausted the rest of the day as you can see! In the afternoon I was able to take another bottle even though I was tired because NOTHING comes between me and food. Mom and Dad came to visit me in the evening and they got to see me hanging out in a bouncy seat and I told them in no uncertain terms that I want one when I get home. I have reached another milestone, drum roll please, I weigh 6 pounds! Even though I am super tired it has been a wonderful day! Prayers of thanksgiving are being said for my progress and I know Mom and Dad are very thankful and praise God for their many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment