Monday, June 21, 2010

DAY EIGHTY-FIVE


I am really S L E E P Y! The surprise I received today was that the doctor turned down my liters of air from 4 to 3.5. On top of that my milk was increased to 45 ml. Man! I am really having to work today, no hanging out and just laying around for me. When I practiced taking my bottle I was able to drink 13 of the 45 ml and then the rest I took through my feeding tube. My weight today is 5 pounds and 10 ounces. Mom told me that the doctor whispered yesterday about the changes so that I would not hear and get nervous about having to do well today, but I am doing well and holding my own. Mom prepared me for probably being tired for the next couple of days while my body gets used to working harder and getting stronger with less oxygen. Well I am going to continue resting and I will keep you posted on my progress, thank you for staying with me and continuing to pray for my growth and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment