Monday, June 14, 2010

DAY SEVENTY-ONE

The doctor has weaned my air to 4 liters, bottle here I come! Mom told me that the doctor wants to give me shots now that I am 2 months old to help me stay healthy, she said they were called immunizations. The immunizations will happen over the next few days, the doctor wants me to be as big and strong as possible, because even gigantor, term babies do not feel good after getting shots. The eye doctor is coming back in a couple of days to check my eyes again. Mom and I have talked about the eye doctor coming back and she is concerned about what the doctor will say. God has blessed my growth so far and she knows that prayer is the answer, but she still worries about me. Love you Mom! Please continue to pray for me and Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment