Monday, August 2, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-SEVEN


Guess what! I weigh 8 pounds, 12 ounces and I was able to finish one whole bottle! The doctor increased my milk to 70ccs which is over two ounces, but just shy of 2 1/2 ounces and I was able to finish the whole thing. The doctor also decreased my O2 liters down to 1.0 and Mom was excited about that and told the doctor that I had been down as low as .25. The doctor also decreased the calories in my milk from 26 to 24 and I have been able to have BIG poopie diapers without help! Progress is being made, so much so that when the doctor spoke with Mom today she wanted to give me a couple of more days on the bottle, so still no date for the surgery. What the doctor did schedule for Monday is a dye test of my GI tract. The doctor and nurses just want to make sure that there are no blockages and that everything moves and goes the way it is suppose to. The doctor explained that this is just a preliminary step before surgery and there is no indication of a problem. God is so good! Mom and Dad send of prayers of thanksgiving daily and are so happy that we have family and friends that do the same.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome, Maxwell. I love reading your post's and can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete