Sunday, August 15, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE

Hello out there! The doctor has decided that adding thickener to my milk works well and I will get the opportunity for a bottle every three hours if I am awake and interested. Mom and Dad both got to feed me today and I am consistently finishing 50ccs out of 70ccs. I will tell you though that I threw up on Dad a little, just a little when he was feeding me this evening. I have lost some weight due to the surgery, but I weigh 9 pounds and 5 ounces. There is no talk of a release date for me just yet, as you know I continue to work on taking all of my bottles and the doctor wants to wean me off of my oxygen before I go home. It would be fantastic if I could go home with no accessories! Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers and thank you for watching out for Mom and Dad as we continue on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment