Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-EIGHT



The first picture is of me being wheeled away for my tummy test and the second picture is of me back with Mom and Dad after my tummy test. Did you know that I had to drink a funny fluid that made my tummy glow so that the doctor could see it on x-rays? Mom kept calling tonight hoping to get results and she finally did and everything in my tummy is OK! Because of all the activity today on my first bottle I took 40ccs and then at my second opportunity I only took 12ccs because my tummy was already full of that funny drink. Then on my third attempt I took 35ccs and on my fourth and final attempt I took 35ccs. I hope I do not feel as tired tomorrow, I really worked hard today! God is good and he answers prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment