Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE


I am back on a four hour feeding schedule, I started at 5 p.m. last night and I did well overnight, at each bottle I was able to take just a little bit more. At my 9:00 a.m. bottle today I was able to take all 90ccs with no problem. The feeding therapist gave me my bottle at 1:00 p.m. and I took 70ccs. then with Mom at 5:00 p.m. I took 65ccs and at 9:00 p.m. I took all 90ccs. Yeah me! I think Mom, Dad and I are going to have a blast this weekend hanging out!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Way to go Max!!! Rooming in with Mom and Dad, have fun cuddling. One step closer to home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're about to "turn the corner toward Going Home" - Yippee!! Glad to know things are progressing so well, keep up the good work.

    Karen (Kristin's mom)

    ReplyDelete