Sunday, August 29, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE

My bottles went well over night, but today I have been really tired. Mom and Dad have been with me all weekend and it has been so nice! Mom and Dad were able to go home and check on my dogs, so Mom called to check on me at 4:00 p.m. and the nurse said that I had finished my entire bottle, maybe I am getting my second wind or maybe I still have my days and nights confused. I know one thing that I am not confused about and that is being at home with Mom and Dad. When the doctor tells me I can go home my bags will be packed immediately, but Mom and Dad will have to check and make sure that I packed everything when they come to pick me up! The doctor has not set a "going home" date yet, but Mom and Dad will have to stay with me at the hospital again to practice with my accessories that I need when I go home. I am going to come home on oxygen, I will come home with a nebulizer, for breathing treatments every twelve hours and I will also sleep in my crib with a wedge that has a sling on it that keeps me on an incline which helps with my reflux. Please continue to pray for me that I will be able to go home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Some people go to spas to get "extra" treatment. Just think of going home with "extra" treatment. Besides YOU are SPECIAL!!

    ReplyDelete