Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-TWO

Well, tomorrow, July 28, will be my last day at MCL NICU. The doctor told Mom and Dad that I will be transported to another NICU to take care of the surgery and consults that need to be done before I can go home. Mom tried to talk to me about the move, not to be worried or scared and that Dad would ride with me, but honestly I was very sleepy today and was really only half listening. I continue to gain weight I am now 8 pounds, 4 ounces and I am still working on taking a bottle four times a day, but like I said I was really tired! Please pray for me tomorrow, that I make it safely to my next hospital and pray that I get to go home quickly and that all will go well. Mom told one of the nurses that this move is just the next dip in the ride that is the NICU roller coaster.

1 comment:

  1. Praying traveling mercies for Maxwell as he goes on his first car ride!

    ReplyDelete