Friday, July 2, 2010

DAY NINETY-EIGHT


I got my bottle back today, in fact, I got two bottles today! I am doing well on 2.5 liters of air and I weigh 6 pounds and 14 ounces. The doctor is lowering the supplements added to my milk and the nurse drew blood this morning and guess what, my infection levels are below 1.0 which means I am all better! The doctor wants to keep the antibiotics for ten days so I should be done by July 7th. Mom and Dad were telling me about the 4th of July and why we celebrate, have a wonderful weekend and check back with me soon, I am about to mark 100 days in the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Simply amazing how well Max looks! Must be all the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxwell, you are getting so big! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo excited you've reached the 100 day mark! Going home is getting closer and closer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete