Monday, July 26, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-ONE

Mom told me that today is my birthday, is it just me or do I have a lot of birthdays? Yes, that is right I am four months old today and I celebrated by finishing both of the bottles I was given today! Mom and Dad had their care conference with the doctor and the plan is to move me to the other hospital on Wednesday or Thursday, when I know for sure I will let you know. The doctor discussed why I need to go to the other hospital, he said so that other doctors could look at my foot, throat and hernias, the doctors want me to be in tip, top shape when I go home. Mom, Dad and the nurses are sad that I am leaving, but they know it is for the best and Mom promised me that we would come visit the NICU as soon as we could. When Mom called to check on me tonight the nurse told her that I officially broke the 8 pound mark, I think that is the third time in a week so hopefully I continue gaining weight and not just maintaining. My weight is 8 pounds, 1.8 ounces and my length is 18 1/2 inches. Please pray for a safe trip when I go the new hospital, Dad is going to ride with me but I am still nervous, I have only ever been in the NICU and I do not know if they will like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment