Saturday, July 24, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED-NINE

The care conference was hard! The doctor discussed transferring me to Plano to have hernia surgery. He also spoke about the possibility of a G-tube. The G-tube is a tube that is in my stomach that Mom and Dad can put milk into to feed me. I would still be able to take a bottle, but what I do not finish can go in the tube. I have the suck, swallow, breath process down, but I do not have the stamina to take a full bottle. Please pray about me being able to take a bottle I know Mom and Dad are concerned about taking me home with extra "accessories", but as always they will do what is best for me. To end on a more positive note, the eye doctor said that there has been no change which is awesome, hopefully that means that my eyes will not get worse, but can now grow healthy and strong! I weigh 7 pounds and 15 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment