Sunday, September 12, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN

I got to eat real food from a bottle! Milk is still the best thing I have ever tasted! Because of my throat I still prefer my milk thick so the feeding therapist said I could have my milkshakes back. For today the doctor just wanted me have thickened milk, 20ccs at a time, tomorrow he will add additional calories and increase the amount of milk I can have at each feeding. The doctor is slowly reintroducing milk because he does not want me to pop any stitches and he wants me to really enjoy eating! I do not need pain medication anymore, if I do hurt I can have Tylenol and I still cannot tell you what hurts worse, but honestly it may be the circumcision! I am still on the mend but today was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Maxwell. You are looking better and better. I pray every day that Mom and Dad will soon get the good news that you are ready to come home with them!!!

    Karen (Kristin's mom)

    ReplyDelete