Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR


Mom and Dad brought my Bumbo seat from home and let me try it out today. I like the tray and the toy that comes with it. I think I sit up quite nicely, but I got sleepy while I was sitting there and Dad took a video of me sleeping in my Bumbo and put it on Facebook. The nurses let me rest up for my surgery tomorrow and gave me all my milk through my tube, so it was nice to be awake when Mom and Dad came to visit. Mom asked the nurses about my weight before surgery and I weigh 10 pounds and 13 ounces. I am not nervous about tomorrow's surgery because Mom and Dad say that I will not remember it and they also said that I will feel better because the doctor is going to fix my reflux. Mom and Dad also told me that everyone, family, friends and even people they have never met are praying that things go well. Thank you for the support and Mom will write for me tomorrow.

1 comment: