Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SEVEN


Today was another plateau day. The only things that happened were I got a bath and the feeding tube had to go back in my nose. I promise I tried very hard to finish all of my bottles, but I could not. I was very close, but I got tired. Mom came to visit me and I was able to finish my bottle then and we talked about always trying my best. Mom and Dad are always proud of me as long as I am trying my best and they know that I can finish my bottles, but they also reminded me that my lungs are still growing and the only thing I can do is take my time and continue to grow big and strong. Speaking of growing, I continue to gain weight and I now weigh 10 pounds and 1 ounce.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that Maxwell continues to grow big and strong and that he gets to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete