Monday, March 29, 2010

DAY FOUR


My dad and I got to bond today! He took my temperature and got to have "touch time" with me. The doctor sat down with mom and dad today in what's called a care conference. They discussed the plan over the coming months and the doctor stressed that we need to take one day at a time.

I have had so many visitors over the previous days! My parents are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that stand by them when things get tough. My mom tells everyone right now that all we need is prayer and God will do the rest.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Little Max, Mr. Bill and I are praying for you andour Mommy and Daddy. We attend Crieve Hall in Nashville. Take care of yourself. we look forward to seeing you one day soon.
    Love you,
    "Miss" Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your parents.
    Wendy Stiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete